Asheville, NC (FOX Carolina)- Cops in Asheville say they have apprehended one guy, however are searching for two others in connection to a heist that occurred Friday night.
Police state around 7 p.m. on September 18, they responded to a report of a heist on Patton Opportunity in west Asheville.
Officers state the victim reported being robbed at gunpoint by 3 males. Police say the victim was not injured during the incident.
New Leicester Highway and state he was collared without event. Kevin Ariel Cueva-Villeda was charged with helping and abetting armed robbery, and conspiracy to sell a schedule VI compound. Cueva-Villeda was held under a $10,000 bond, however has given that been released.
Investigators state the other two suspects were determined and have been charged with the following:
Omar Romero, Jr., 19, of Asheville, has active warrants
- for his arrest for: Robbery with an unsafe weapon Conspiracy to offer an Arrange VI substance
- Conspiracy to dedicate break-in with an unsafe weapon
Nilson Javier Bonilla, 22, of Asheville, has active warrants for his arrest for:
- Break-in with a hazardous weapon
- Conspiracy to commit robbery with a dangerous weapon
- Conspiracy to sell a Schedule VI controlled substance
Cops are seeking the help of the public to locate the pair, and officers state both should be thought about armed and dangerous.